The Reason for Our Success
Matt Hannah Practice Leader - Engineering and Manufacturing
Matt Hannah joined SCN as a Recruiting Specialist in 2014 and was promoted to Sr. Recruiting Specialist in 2018. In 2021 Matt was promoted to Manager of Technical Recruiting. He is also a Practice Leader for Engineering and Manufacturing Positions.
Matt’s focus will be recruiting for positions within the manufacturing and engineering fields within the Automotive & Other Vehicles sector.
Prior to working at SCN, Matt worked as a recruiter within the medical field.
Matt was born and raised in the western suburbs of Detroit. He attended Michigan State University and graduated with a degree in Interpersonal and Business Communications. He is married to his high school sweetheart with two children. During his free time he enjoys spending time with his family. He is also an avid outdoorsman who enjoys hunting and fishing.
Significant Accomplishments as a Sr. Recruiting Specialist:
- Pacesetter: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- MRI Regional Top 5 Award: 2016
- MRI Regional Top 10 Award: 2017
- SC Worldwide Division of MRI, Ranked #1: October 2017, May 2018
- SC Worldwide Division of MRI, Top 5 Ranking: October 2014, January 2017, February 2017, April 2017, May 2017, June 2017, August 2017, September 2017, January 2018, February 2018, March 2018, August 2018, September 2018, October 2018, November 2018
- SC Worldwide Division of MRI, Top 10 Ranking: March 2017, July 2017, June 2018, July 2018, December 2018
I had the pleasure of speaking with Rishabh Vedant recently regarding Lean Manufacturing and he shared some excellent…Read More
Manufacturing – Importance of Testing Materials Before Production
I had the pleasure of speaking with Rishabh Vedant recently regarding the importance of surface treatment for better…Read More
Manufacturing – Instrument Index
I had a nice conversation with Ramya Saroja Kandula regarding the importance of developing an instrument index. Ramya…Read More
Importance of Testing Materials Before Production
I had the pleasure of speaking with Rishabh Vedant recently regarding the importance of testing materials before production…Read More
SCN Inside Look – Matt Hannah and a Broad Look at Desk Activity
#SCNrecruiting #manufacturingrecruiting #manufacturing #engineering #vehicles #automotiveRead More
I had the pleasure of speaking with Ramya Saroja Kandula regarding lean manufacturing and she had some excellent…Read More