Practiced and Proven
Consulting Process and Services
SCN Search Consulting Process
A thorough and comprehensive process with the following highlights:
- Consultation for the Search - Consulting
- Presenting Best-Fit Candidates - Accuragility
- Coordinate and Manage The Interview Process - Accuragility
- Close and On-Board 'Best-Fit' Candidates - Selling the Opportunity
- Follow-up and Communication After Placement - Why are We Still Here?
The SCN Priority Search is a full court press to quickly and efficiently bring you a short list of ‘Best-Fit' candidates. Along with your Search Consultant, we engage additional resources including our SCN Research Group and a dedicated Recruiting Specialist to expedite the process.
Additionally, we actively pursue passive and poised candidates. We identify and present gainfully employed professionals who do not have resumes in a client’s database. It is time consuming to identify, qualify, and recruit candidates who are not on the job boards, but that is what you receive with our Priority Search. We do the work so you don't have to.
We also provide you with an extended Candidate Guarantee period. At the end of the assignment you will also receive a confidential SCN Priority Search Report. Please call SCN to learn more about our Priority Search and the contents of your confidential report.
SCN Service Options
- SCN Search Consulting Options
- SCN Priority Search
- SCN Retained Search
- SCN Engaged Search
- SCN Contingency Search
- SCN International Search (Mexico, Canada, Europe, Asia, South America)
- SCN Contract and Interim Staffing
- SCN Executive Search
- SCN RPO - Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- SCN Outplacement
- SCN Consulting
- SCN Employer Branding
- SCN Market Reports
- SCN Data and Talent Analytics