The Reason for Our Success
Gregg Arneson Practice Leader - Automation Technologies
Gregg Arneson joined SCN as an Account Executive in 2012. In 2014 Gregg was promoted to Sr. Search Consultant. He is also a Practice Leader for Automation Technologies.
Gregg’s primary focus is the development of client relationships and recruitment of candidates within the Automation Technologies sector. He focuses on the recruitment of Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing and Executive Positions on a national basis.
Prior to joining SCN, Gregg assisted Veterans in obtaining employment while working at the Department of Veterans Affairs. Gregg also served in the United States Marine Corps for ten years on both active and reserve duty.
Gregg resides in the Western Detroit suburbs and enjoys golfing and spending time with family and friends when away from the office.
Significant Accomplishments as a Search Consultant:
- MRI Pacesetter: 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- MRI Regional Top 5 Award: 2016,
- MRI Regional Top 10 Award: 2017
- MRI Regional Ranked #1: May 2018
- SC Worldwide Division of MRI, Top 5 Award: 2014, 2018
- SC Worldwide Division of MRI, Ranked #1: October 2017, May 2018
- SC Worldwide Division of MRI, Regional Top 5: October 2014, May 2017, July 2017, September 2018, October 2018
- SC Worldwide Division of MRI, Regional Top 10: December 2014, March 2018, April 2018,June 2018
SCN – Team Talk – Gregg Arneson
SCN’s Gregg Arneson was born to serve. He serves the Automation Technologies Sector as a Search Consultant and…Read More
A SCN inside look with Gregg Arneson
#SCNrecruiting #automationRead More
Automation and Robots – Quick Look at the Future
#SCNrecruiting #automation #robotsRead More
Automation Industry Insight
SCN’s Gregg Arneson provides a nice update on what is happening in the broad stroke automation space. #SCNrecruiting…Read More
Automation – Mobile Robots
Gregg Arneson had a nice conversation with Nicholas Temple regarding the mobile robotics space. According to Temple, “Automation…Read More